Answers to Frequently Asked Questions...
* We serve coffee, but we are not a coffee shop.
* We are food focused & do not offer wifi or espresso.
* We do not currently take reservations...but don't fret, the pacing works out well.
* Please wait to take a seat until your full party has arrived. We are a small restaurant and can fill up quickly. Our wait times are low. Let us know how many folks are expected in your party & we will do our very best to accommodate you.
* We welcome children & love to have them dine with us, but please be aware we do not have a booster seat or high chair available...we do have plastic dinosaurs.
* Kindly, no substitutions or omissions are offered on the menu. We are happy to guide you in finding the best menu options to suit your dietary needs.
As much as possible, we source our ingredients seasonally from local farms including... Gathering Together, Wobbly Cart, August Farms, Viridian Farms & Groundworks Organics.
What we serve is made from scratch, in house, everyday.
We aim to pay our employees a living wage & to support our local community in the dynamically shifting Portland climate.
Thank you for supporting us in this mission.