Answers to Frequently Asked Questions...
* We serve coffee, but we are not a coffee shop. We are food focused & do not offer wifi or espresso.
* We are counter service during regular hours. We do not currently take reservations...but don't fret, the pacing works out well.
* Please wait to order or take a seat until your full party has arrived. We are a small restaurant and cannot hold seats, but we have low wait times. If you let us know how many folks are in your party we will do our very best to accommodate you.
* We welcome children & love to have them dine with us, but please be aware we do not have a booster seat or high chair available...we do have plastic dinosaurs.
* We have vegetarian, vegan & gluten-free options on our menu. Kindly, no substitutions or omissions are available. We are happy to guide you in finding the best menu options for your diet & needs.
As much as possible, we source our ingredients seasonally from local farms including... Gathering Together, Wobbly Cart, August Farms, Viridian Farms & Groundworks Organics.
What we serve is made from scratch, in house, everyday.
We aim to pay our employees a living wage & to support our local community in the dynamically shifting Portland climate.
Thank you for supporting us in this mission.